Re: [milgenire] New Facebook Group - Munster Fusiliers

  • brian magaoidh
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2010
      Denis,
      Silly question, but although I got into the site, I'm not sure how to join? I see others have the same problem. Any ideas?
      cheer

      Brian Magaoidh

    • D.De Grant
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 18, 2010
        The Munster Fusiliers 'group' indeed isn't a group at all in the Facebook sense but is a Page.  It used to be up to a few weeks back that you 'joined' such an entity by becoming a Fan, in FB parlance by 'fanning'.  This action has now been replaced by that of 'liking' so the button at the top that used to say Fan now says Like.  So to cut an already bloated story short, just click the Like button! From that point on items rhat appear in that Pages timeline will also appear in yours.

        Now milgenire on the other hand has the format of a Group on FB ;)