British Army in Ireland 1878

  • Marilyn Webse
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2009

      Hello  everyone, My name is Marilyn I have just joined this list.

      I am hoping someone may be able to tell me a little about my Grt Grandfathers

      Army career.

      He was in the Army Service Corps based in Archliffe Fort Dover, then married Rahan Mallow Ire 1878, & Cork Barracks

      Canterbury, Minn Bridge Ireland.

      Any information would be very much appreciated.

      Regards,

      Marilyn  West Aussie……

    • Maureen Stewart
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 2009
        Hi Marilyn,

        You never gave any details about your great Grandfather, his name for starters! Have you tried the TNA in London to see if they have a record of him? Would have checked for you but with no name !!!!

        Regards

        Maureen