Facebook promo group created for milgenire

  • Denis Grant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2009
      I have created the following group on Facebook:

      Military History - Genealogy Ireland milgenire

      Hopefully it will make the existence of milgenire known to a wider audience.

      In addition I am working on promoting the group through the many Rootsweb Irish genealogy groups.  Many of the original subscriberss to milgenire were associated with these groups and I expect many will re-subscribe once they know the group is back in existence.

      Of course all may feel free to encourage people who may have an interest to subscribe to the list.