RE: [milgenire] Re: William Alcock, Court Martial

  • lruddick
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 4, 2013

      Hec:

      Found this.  Am I on the right track?

          Birth:  1802 - Staffordshire, England

          Marriage:  1837  - Sydney, New South Wales

          Death:  9 Jan 1858 - Victoria, Australia

          Parents:  William Alcock, Mary

          Spouse:  Catherine McNamara

      Lewis

      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 4, 2013

        Hec:

        Please send me your current email address for more lruddick@...

        Lewis

        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 4, 2013

          Hec:

          He died at Milkman’s Flat, Victoria, AU ( Jan, 1858 age 57.  They had 10 children.

          Lewis