RE: [milgenire] Re: William Alcock, Court Martial

  • Hec Alcock
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 4, 2013

      Hello Margaret,

      Thanks for pointing me to a great site, so much information, but unfortunately no sign of my William

      Thanks for trying

      Hec

      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 4, 2013

        Hec:

        Found this.  Am I on the right track?

            Birth:  1802 - Staffordshire, England

            Marriage:  1837  - Sydney, New South Wales

            Death:  9 Jan 1858 - Victoria, Australia

            Parents:  William Alcock, Mary

            Spouse:  Catherine McNamara

        Lewis

        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 4, 2013

          Hec:

          Please send me your current email address for more lruddick@...

          Lewis

          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 4, 2013

            Hec:

            He died at Milkman’s Flat, Victoria, AU ( Jan, 1858 age 57.  They had 10 children.

            Lewis