RE: [milgenire] William Alcock, Court Martial

  • Hec Alcock
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 4, 2013

      Hello Mal,

      Thanks for the information, I am learning more about English history than genealogy currently, Great.

      One day this wall will be crashing down.

      Thanks

      Hec

      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 4, 2013

        Hello Margaret,

        Thanks for pointing me to a great site, so much information, but unfortunately no sign of my William

        Thanks for trying

        Hec

        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 4, 2013

          Hec:

          Found this.  Am I on the right track?

              Birth:  1802 - Staffordshire, England

              Marriage:  1837  - Sydney, New South Wales

              Death:  9 Jan 1858 - Victoria, Australia

              Parents:  William Alcock, Mary

              Spouse:  Catherine McNamara

          Lewis

          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 4, 2013

            Hec:

            Please send me your current email address for more lruddick@...

            Lewis

            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 4, 2013

              Hec:

              He died at Milkman’s Flat, Victoria, AU ( Jan, 1858 age 57.  They had 10 children.

              Lewis