Spam - My Account Compromised

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2013
      The email account I use for this list has been compromised and though I have seen a couple of attempts to bypass the membership process here I don't believe the spammer has reached the list.

      Just in case however if you see anything strange coming from me especially if it promises to bestow your dreams(!) then treat it according to how your good sense dictates.

    • MARIE NOLAN
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2013
        Hi Donnacha my pc was hacked on Saturday and my list of contacts all received emails from me???
        Marie