Re: [milgenire] Robinett, Robnett

  • Margaret Doyle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2012
      I put 'Robinette' into ifhf-no birth records, just a couple of Marriage records + other records. On Irishgenealogy too, there's a few Robinettes but not the right time. Have you tried LDS?
      Maggie the Dub

      On 29 Jan 2012, at 12:49, William robinette <wjrobin64@...> wrote:

      Looking for papers for Zora Robinett, that state his place of origin. He was In The 5th royal Irish dragoons from 1770 to january 1795 when he died. Tried quit a few records in Kew struck out

      Help  !!

      Bill