Robinett, Robnett

  • William robinette
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2012
      Looking for papers for Zora Robinett, that state his place of origin. He was In The 5th royal Irish dragoons from 1770 to january 1795 when he died. Tried quit a few records in Kew struck out

      Help  !!

      Bill
    • Margaret Doyle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2012
        I put 'Robinette' into ifhf-no birth records, just a couple of Marriage records + other records. On Irishgenealogy too, there's a few Robinettes but not the right time. Have you tried LDS?
        Maggie the Dub