MEDAL SOCIETY OF IRELAND-IRISH OR OTHER ARMED FORCES

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2011
      The Genealogy Society of Ireland newsletter April, 2011 suggests that the Medal Society of Ireland has publications of interest to ancestors or relatives who served in Irish or other armed forces or in the merchant marine.

      www.msoi.eu

      Annette Code
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11, 2011
        You certainly couldn't tell from the website; apart from that everything I tried to access was for paying members only.

        It seems the Genealogical Societ was making a plug for MSOI. These promotions usually receive a favour in return and are hardly objective.

        We should probably avoid these commercialenterprises where at allpossible. I'm lon since regretting mentioning what one subscriber aptly named Find My Purse given that those who have tried have had little return from the expensive experience.

        It's almost inevitable that as soon as money enters in the drive is to get more jncome for less product. How else could profits be maximised?

        The Genealogy Society of Ireland newsletter April, 2011 suggests that the Medal Society of Ireland has publications of interest to ancestors or relatives who served in Irish or other armed forces or in the merchant marine.

        www.msoi.eu

        Annette Code

      • Annette Code