Re: [milgenire] Re: High Mount County Cork

  • Annette Code
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 9, 2011
      These are from the Tithe Applotment Books, 1823-1837:

      Simon Hobart, Monevawnshear, Donaghmore, Cork

      Mr. Jos. Hobart, Castleturvin, Athenry Galway

      Mr. Hobart, Ballingtemple, St. Finbar's, Cork

      James Hobart, Upper Lockstown, Hollywood, Wicklow

      Michl. Hobart, Ballymackibbit, Ardagh, Cork

      Frederick Hobart, Ballintemple, St. Finbar's Cork

      W.L. Hobart, Esquire, Parsonstown/Birr, Kings/Offaly

      St. Finbar's has a cemetary with I believe some inscriptions if I remember rightly.
      You can try this at www.censusfinder.com United Kingdom+Ireland+Cork
      and

      Annette

    • dianamuir@plci.us
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 11, 2011
        Thanks Annette!

        What good is magic if you can't save a unicorn?

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 11, 2011
          A new bit of information this morning from the Genealogical Society of Ireland.

          The Medal Society of Ireland has information of interest (publications) for ancestors or relatives that served in the Irish or other armed forces or in the merchant marine.

          Annette