Re: [milgenire] WWI "Irish Brigade"?

  • Éamann Ó Ruairc
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 19, 2011
      Maureen,

      Thank you very much! As you can see from John’s reply my granny’s address was in Albert Street. On their wedding certificate he gave Pine Street as his address.

      I appreciate you going to trouble of looking that up for me!

      Best wishes in your own research!

      Éamann

      Le 19 févr. 2011 à 21:39, Maureen Stewart a écrit :

      Eamann,

      Emerald Ancestors give Michael Magee marrying Agnes Ellen O'Kane in Belfast. on 27 march 1918.  Roman Catholic  Belfast Urban 15

      According to Rootsweb Urban 15 encompasses following streets and area : - Divis Street, May Street, Joy Street, Bosnia Street.

      HTH

      Maureen