Re: [milgenire] West Limerick Militia

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2011
      Perhaps you could say a little mire about what you are interested in finding out or whether you just want to know something about the Limerick Militia?

      In the meantime here is link to some information on the GENUKI site:

      http://homepage.eircom.net/~dinglemaps/genuki/KER/Military/#top

      Regards

      Donnacha