      From: Annette Code <codeannette@...>
      Subject: Re: [milgenire] Re: Royal Artillery
      To: milgenire@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, November 24, 2010, 4:05 PM

      Have you tried www.rootsireland.ie  as stated don't worry about the O' many of the search facilities just drop it for convenience. or run it together as in OConnor.

      I have a membership in a group that has the National Archive collection - there are some Irish in there, I will look and get back to you.

      Annette Code

      ps I would think depending on the year Artillery could range in the size of the armament just from watching movies you can see the progression in the distance the shells can travel.