      From: Donnacha <ddgrant2004@...>
      To: milgenire@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 7:20:04 AM
      Subject: [milgenire] Spam - My Account Compromised

      The email account I use for this list has been compromised and though I have seen a couple of attempts to bypass the membership process here I don't believe the spammer has reached the list.

      Just in case however if you see anything strange coming from me especially if it promises to bestow your dreams(!) then treat it according to how your good sense dictates.