196Re: [milgenire] Chelsea / Kilmainham pensioner

  • Annette Code
    Feb 14, 2013
      Good question, that is how I've always imagined it worked not having need of it myself. I use a program similar to find my past and it just gives the numbers as well but nothing for George Magee.

      You could probably email them and ask what there would be to see. Check the dates they are open as I went there to find them closed. I think it was a long weekend/bank holiday.

      Annette Code

      Éamann

      The number “1789” after his name was his regiment number. I imagine that the letter “p” above his name stands for “pension”

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic