File - Yahoo Profile.txt

  • mikesbiblestudyclass@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 72 , Apr 28, 2013
      It's a good idea to associate a Yahoo profile with your email address. That way, you can use the web-based features such as "Edit my profile" on the group's web page. Doing this makes it easier to do things like setting your message delivery options.

      (You don't have to put any information in the profile. I have seen lots of profiles with no information in them. -Mike)

      If you already have a Yahoo ID, visit http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups and sign in to Yahoo if you haven't already done so. You should see a list of the mailing lists ("groups") you are currently part of. If you don't see all your groups, follow the instructions on the screen. Note: You don't necessarily have to use a Yahoo email address, it is possible to associate another email account with your Yahoo i.d.

      If, for some reason, you don't want to associate your email address with a Yahoo ID, it is still possible to do change some of your message delivery settings yourself by email. Further information is available at the start of the daily digests, and at the end of most other messages, after the advertising.

      Further help can be sought by sending a message to Mike and the team at mikesbiblestudyclass-owner@yahoogroups.com or by visiting http://help.yahoo.com/help/groups

      Richard V.
    • mikesbiblestudyclass@yahoogroups.com