Re: The Wind Chimes

  • bowen28uk
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 16, 2003
      > I have a feeling that the high bidder there might be Chris Dewey
      > from Dark Star - we don't want to make him angry by depriving him
      > of his video now, do we?

      Well I did put my bid in which was more than the price it originally
      stated, but Chris had already outbid me, and both video players that
      I've got don't work at the moment and so I've decided to not deprive
      Chris of his video. LOL Perhaps when I've got myself a new video
      player there will be another chance to buy another one.