People of the world unite!

  • korgscrew
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
      Well, ok, the subject exaggerates a little, but after recent divisions of various kinds, it
      seemed like a good time to try bringing some people a little closer together. To this
      end, a group of us over at tubular.net got together to see if we could put together a
      piece of music between us. The piece chosen for this was Mike Oldfield's 'Finale'.

      It was a difficult task, and nobody knew quite what to expect, but after many months,
      it's finally available to the public at http://tubular.net/finale where you can not only
      download it, but also read more information about it, and find out how it even
      brought Mike and the fans a little closer...

      Long may the spirit of togetherness continue.
    • bowen28uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
        Well done Korgi and the rest of you, I know how hard you've worked on
        this and it sounds great. Well done!