SAMHSA grant needs a Data Manager
- View SourceFICS needs to fill this bilingual English-Spanish job ASAP...please send
your resume or email. No phone calls, please. Please feel free to forward
Position Title: Data Manager, Proyecto Prevencion
Pay Range: $14.00/hour (.50 FTE)
Supervised by: Executive Director
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required to Perform Duties
1. Highly motivated individual who is reliable, professional and a
2. Knowledge and expertise in research methods, writing and
presenting data to a mixed audience
3. Supervisory experience and willingness to work with diverse staff.
4. Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
5. Proficient in MS Access, WordPerfect, MS Office, SPSS and internet
6. Able to work with confidential material.
7. Bilingual in English and Spanish (written and oral) (Haitian
Creole or Maya Languages helpful)
8. Adaptable - Able to take on extra responsibilities.
9. Reliable transportation.
10. Willing to travel.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Work closely with Executive Director and Program Leader to design
and implement research projects
2. Develop materials for FICS Institutional Review Board as it
relates to protection of human subjects.
3. Supervise research and administrative staff, working closely with
4. Input data and manage databases between site.
5. Generate reports as needed.
6. Translate material into Spanish as needed.
7. Interface with collaborators and partner agencies in a respectful
and professional manner.
8. Coordinate, and on occassion perform, data entry and analysis as
9. Organize files in such a way that confidentiality is protected at
10. Other duties as assigned.