Re: [migrant_health_research] looking for contact re: Honduras

  • Kugel & Zuroweste
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2004
      Peter,
      My wife and I travel to Honduras at least twice a year to participate in an
      international health program through the Dept of Family Practice, Univ. of
      Cincinnati (Shoulder to Shoulder). I am not aware of any form of workers
      compensation program in Honduras. I will copy this e-mail to the Honduran
      physician Medical Director at our clinic in Santa Lucia, Intibuca Honduras,
      (Miguel Coello MD) You may reach him at miguelcoello@...

      Ed

      Edward L. Zuroweste, MD
      Medical Director