Help on figures

  • hkun
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      Greetings Everyone!
      I need some help in finding out some information!

      1. I was curious if anyone knew of some figures of studies that are reliable
      in stating how much money is spent on migrants to the US in terms of
      healthcare(either by state or by US). Would be great if this figure could be
      broken down into undocumented versus documented as well, obviously focusing on
      MExicans in California.

      2. As well, if there was adequate AIDS or tuberculosis funding/programs in
      Northern Mexico, would the answer to number one be significantly reduced?

      These questions are important in trying to write a grant that will secure
      increase funding for bination programs for HIV/TB research and interventions.

      THANK YOU
      Heather

      Heather Kun
      Doctoral Candidate of Population and International Health
      Harvard School of Public Health
      9129 W. 24th Street
      Los Angeles, CA 90034
      (310) 558 9221 (310) 922 5293