La Cantera...Guanajuato Visit?

  • Heather Ann Schaper
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2002
      Hi Robin,
      Well, I'm back in Idaho and starting work on my thesis...I was wondering if
      you had been able to get a hold of Susana Ortiz from La Cantera? I wanted
      to make sure you received my last e-mail (sent around August 24th). Also,
      just in general, I was wondering how your plans are shaping up for the trip
      to Guanajuato. Fall's a busy time for everyone, but when you have a spare
      moment, please drop a line!
      Hope all's well,
      Heather

    • carteliz@isu.edu
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2002
        hi heather...did you cc this to Robin? liz

        > Well, I'm back in Idaho and starting work on my thesis...I was
        > wondering if
        > you had been able to get a hold of Susana Ortiz from La Cantera?
        > I wanted
        > to make sure you received my last e-mail (sent around August
        > 24th). Also,
        > just in general, I was wondering how your plans are shaping up for
        > the trip
        > to Guanajuato. Fall's a busy time for everyone, but when you have
        > a spare
        > moment, please drop a line!
        > Hope all's well,
        > Heather

        > -~-->
        > Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per
        > month.Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More
        > storage! No ads!
        > http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
        > http://us.click.yahoo.co

      • Pilar Parra
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 10, 2002
          Dear Heather, Liz, Robin etc.
          Migrant Health Research groups is a discussion forum, please do not used
          the list as a chat room.
          Thanks!
          Pilar Parra