Re: [migo] regular emails/logging on to the website

  • ~Debbie~
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 24, 2003
      hey Mike
      be proud of me I have finally figured the site out.
      I cant let anyone think I am lost
      since I was a big time gabber here,
      gotta make that statement over there to
      LOL.

      Visit the web site at www.mi-geocaching.org
      Don't forget to help MiGO out by using our Amazon store to shop for the holidays!  We get up to 5% on every item purchased through our site!

      --------
      Visit the web site at www.mi-geocaching.org
      Don't forget to help MiGO out by using our Amazon store to shop for the holidays!  We get up to 5% on every item purchased through our site!

    • Rusty
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 24, 2003
        Oh we hear ya!  ;-) :-p

        Visit the web site at www.mi-geocaching.org

        Visit the web site at www.mi-geocaching.org

        Visit the web site at www.mi-geocaching.org

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 24, 2003
          u will now since I have figured that place out  lol
            Hey Mike, I sure would appreciate the help! I emailed you via the website, but in case that didn't make it to you I am replying via the list. My sign on name should be team puppylover and my email is sheila27@....

            THANKS!
            Sheila