FairTax Letter Writing - Mar 3
- Letter writingYou'll spend a lot of effort putting together a thoughtful, well written FairTax letter. Share your work with as many as possible.. send your letter to more than just one publication or weblink. As you send out the copies, send them one at a time. Editors aren't crazy about getting submissions by way of CC.Politicians are another matter. It's a good idea to let them know that you are sending a copy of their letter to everybody else in the world.Letter writing OpportunitiesFrom Genie - A website and a couple individuals that could help FairTax a lot. Send them your thoughts about FairTax. Convincing them would be a huge plus.hindrocket@... , John Hindrakerscottwynnjohnson@... , Scott Johnson____________________________________________From Karen Walby , http://www.investopedia.com/printable.asp?a=/articles/pf/06/IRSAudit.asp , "Surviving The IRS Audit" by Steven MerkelOne of the best arguments for FairTax in recent memory.Respond to:http://www.investopedia.com/contact.aspx?Recipient=merkcfp&Domain=hotmail.com&Subject=Investopedia%20Contact%20Form&Url=/articles/pf/06/IRSAudit.aspletters@... , The Hillletters@... , Washington Postwsj.ltrs@... , Wall Street Journalletters@... , New York Timescomments@... , Whitehouse phone 202-456-1111 / fax 202-456-2461http://www.congress.org/congressorg/issuesaction/letters/ , Letters to Leadersintheknow@...____________________________________________Dennis Kucinich (D - OH 10) - Major DISinformation about taxes and taxation. http://www.kucinich.us/issues/taxes.phpThe Honorable Mr. Kucinich needs lots of FairTax information.Respond to:http://www.kucinich.us/contact/ , re-elect campaignhttp://www.house.gov/writerep/ , (use zip code 44107 to get your message through)___________________________________________David Letterman - "Top H&R Block Excuses"
- Instead of CPA training, employees got CPR training
- Forgot to carry the one 32 million times
- For years we've been secretly funding Hamas
- H was out sick that day and R was on jury duty
- We were using Martha Stewart's guy
- Were testing the world's first accounting monkey
- Come on, it's a couple of dollars. It's not like we shot a guy in the face...
- Hard to stay focused when you've been drinking since April 16th
- Thirty-two million dollars?! We lose that much on a good day.