Fw: [FAIRTAX_DD] Reminder: Tax Panel Suggestions

  • Roger Buchholtz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2005
      MI FairTaxers,

      Now is not the time to say "I've done enough." Our Washington and
      Lansing legislators are now beginning to see The FairTax as a serious and
      real alternative to today's problematic tax codes. Now is the time to
      redouble our efforts. Call and/or write/fax/etc. your legislators and
      educate them on the FairTax and inform them how the American/Michigan
      public desires such a change. Convince them that we don't want hidden
      taxes in our prices but that we want to see these taxes on our sales
      slips. (Many politicians are afraid to have the citizens know all the
      taxes they are paying and want to continue including taxes in our prices
      by taxing businesses with income taxes/SBT, payroll taxes, etc.) Tell
      them that their dishonesty (in hiding these taxes) is costing American
      their jobs and that it is time to stop this practice before we have lost
      so much of our productive capacity that we can recover

      Send a quick note or a long argument to the President's Tax Commission by
      using the Commission's website address below. Let them Know that we
      Americans are awake and we care!!!

      We only have until JUNE 10 to respond. Let's go get 'em!

      Roger

      Orient American Ore Co., LLC
      P.O. Box 141 / 5620 Clato St.
      Kalamazoo, MI 49004
      phone/fax: (269) 345-0950, eFax: (413) 294-3359
      cell: (586) 530-3298

      http://comments.taxreformpanel.gov/