I am a tax consultant in favor of this

  • ezegna@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
      It is about time that some quality legislation is coming through the
      pipes. I am a tax consultant by trade, and although many of my
      collegues will lose thier jobs, I beleive in an efficient and fair tax
      which HR 25 creates for all.

      Could you imagine how ultra competative the US would be if foreign
      companies could loate here without paying income tax? Sure they would
      reep some profits tax free, but all of their execs who spend here and
      all of the people they employ would have more money to spend in our
      economy.

      There are so many good things about this bill. I hope that the
      government gives back to the people.

      This country was founded on these principals and James Madison and
      others were opposed to our current income tax structure.

      I urge all of you to contact your US representative and send them a
      letter supporting this, as well as both your Senators.

      We can do this together :)

      -Kevin
    • James Ebrite
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
        Kevin,
        I would suggest that the people must take it
        back from the gov't rather than waiting for them to
        "give" it back.

        "If the people lead, the gov't shall have no
        choice but to follow" Bejamin Franklin

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • charligump@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
          as a "fellow" tax preparer, i fully agree that the current system is no good for neither American business nor the American family.
          i fear that we do not have the right valued people, in either party, to make a needed change actually happen; but, we must try. and we must elect better representatives.
          Charles.