RE: [midyorkbeekeepers] lemongrass oil

  • Raymond Lowe
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2012
      I came home from work, got out of the truck, and found 1 bee buzzing around the hive, maybe attracted to the scent of the oil, then gone.  An hr later I found 1 bee again spending a little more time looking for an opening, then gone again.  Makes me wonder if i MIGHT be on the right track.
      Ray

      To: midyorkbeekeepers@yahoogroups.com
      From: n_and_d@...
      Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 19:43:51 -0700
      Subject: Re: [midyorkbeekeepers] lemongrass oil

      I put a couple of drops on the frames themselves (maybe 4 drops per trap) and a 2 more on the "doorway".  Good Luck.

      Nathan