[FLBC] crazy electric fence setup in my front yard

  • Linda Walters
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 5:41 PM

      This is from a member of the Finger Lakes Beekeeping Club.

      I went into weird overkill, partly to keep my children (2 and 4) away from the bear fence, and partly because I have a lot more projects I want to run down by the road, but you can see one crazy setup at:

      <http://livingindryden.org/2012/04/keeping_bears_away_from_bees_a.html>

      If I've done anything obviously wrong (beyond taking months to do it), please let me know.

      Thanks!

      --
      Simon St.Laurent
      http://simonstl.com/