Kirsten Traynor's new book on honey

  • Linda Walters
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2011

      Hi,

      I had the pleasure to listen to Kirsten speak at the First Honey and Health Symposium in 2008 held in Sacramento.   She delivered an artistic and poetic summary of honey and health in a presentation she entitled “A Historical Romp through Legends, Lore and Astonishing Facts”. Kirsten documented man’s encounter with honey throughout 15,000 years of recorded history was extremely interesting.  I tried to have her come to one of our fall meeting, however she went off to grad school in Arizona.

      For those of us who are interested in the health benefit and history of honey, I think that Kirsten's book is a must four library.

      Greg Kalicin, President of Empire State Honey Producers Association (ESHPA)