Bee removales

  • Jim Morawiec
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2011
      Hey everyone there are two ladies who live within a few miles of eachother and both need removales done. They know its not for free and the colonies have been there for a few years. I havent looked at the jobs, I dont have the time to do them now if interested call
      Michele Stevens at269-3190 cell or home 829-4532 Vernon.
      Sara Pothill 335-6119 Vernon
      PS one of them have two colonies dont remember who has them.