Re: [midyorkbeekeepers] Re: Beekeepers Course

  • Steve Burton
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 20, 2010
      Jackie,

      Good to hear from you. Call Jim Morawiec for registration at 368-4732 to reserve a seat and get on our email list so I can send you reference material for the course. You can pay at the first nights meeting.

      Dates are Jan 17, Feb 21, Mar 21, Apr 18, May 24, Jun 20 at 6:30pm-10:00pm.

      Steve

      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 20, 2010
        OK will do . I wil  see you there Jackie