Links

  • docker2524
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2008
      Thom,

      I noticed that the new Z central web page doesn't have a link to the
      Haulerz web page. They must have wiped out all the old links when they
      redone the site. Can you relink the sites?
    • Thomas Welsch
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2008
        Of course I can.

        Thom

        --- In midwezthaulerz@yahoogroups.com, "docker2524" <docker2524@...>
        wrote:

        > Thom,
        >
        > I noticed that the new Z central web page doesn't have a link to the
        > Haulerz web page. Can you relink the sites?

      • Thomas Welsch
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2008
          Well Bob,

          It looks like I'm not authorized to add a link to Z Central Station.
          I guess I have to e-mail Brad or Jim.