Independence Day. Tell em all thank you!

  • Eula Cornish
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2011
      Happy Independence Day Every one,

      Puts to shame the output of a number of Hollywood producers  /  directors.  All I can  say is WOW!!!!!!!

      This   film was made by a 15 year old girl. It is the hottest thing on the internet.  Lizzie Palmer who put this YouTube  program together, There have been  over 3,000,000  hits as of this morning.  In case you missed it, here it  is.
       Watch all of it.......and, pass it  on!!