Car Show Update & Taildragger

  • Eula Cornish
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2011

    Hello Car Buddies,

    Spring is here, and we should be seeing some May flowers by the 30th when we will be having our first Cruise In right here on our own property.
    Only 28 days until the official seasonal kick off event.

    Prizes and surprises for all.

    In the meantime the 2nd 2011 Classic Car Pow Wow Dinner at
    the Essenhause on April 21 is always a nice way to renew old friendships and get
    ready for the nightly cruises.
    Make sure that you RSVP by April 11th to ensure Joel and his staff are prepared for us.

    April 2011 Taildragger Attached

    Untill Then Buckle Up for Safety
    Your Midwest Kustoms Presidents
    Eula & Harold Cornish

    DATEDAYEVENTCITY/STATEREMARKS
    10-AprSunday15th Annual Charity Swap @ Causley Chevrolet   248.685.2157West Bloomfield, MI8 - Noon
    16-AprSaturday2011 Hooley Classic Car Auction  Elkhart County Fairgrounds

      800.860.8118
    Goshen, IN
    16-AprSaturdayAuto City Speedway 52nd Swap Meet 5 miles north of Flint

      at Dort & N Saginaw roads
    Flint, MI810.397.4990
    16-AprSaturday2nd Annual Maple Syrup Festival Car Show at the

      Elementary School 574.862.4344
    Wakarusa, IN9 - 2 PM
    17-AprSunday38th Annual Swap Meet & Car Show at the fairgrounds

      3775 S Custer Rd 419.579.4845
    Monroe, MI
    21-AprThursdayClassic Car Cruise In Dinner at the Essenhause

      RSVP by 4-11 574.825.0052 ex 476
    Middlebury, IN6:00 PM
    April 22 - 23Fri - SatShriner's Hospital Indoor Show Gibraltar Trade Ctr I-75

      & Eureka Rd
    Taylor, MI
    April 29 - May 1Fri - SunSpring Jefferson Swap Meet & Car Show Jefferson

      County Fairgrounds 608.244.8416
    Madison, WI
    April 30 - May 1Sat - SunFowlerville Fairgrounds Swap Meet 419.874.3627Fowlerville, MI
    30-AprSaturday1st Cruise Of The Season - Eula's Field Of

      Wheels 18330 M-60  8 AM - 2

      PM
    Three Rivers, MI269.279.9096
    30-AprSaturdayLiving Faith Youth Fund Car Show  at the Missionary Church 17718

      Bluffton Rd
    Yoder, IN260.622.7103
    30-AprSaturdayMaple Syrup Festival Downtown Car ShowVermontville, MI888.482.8780
    1-MaySunday48th Annual Original Dust OffMendon, MI
    1-MaySunday33rd Bearing Burners Car Show & Swap Meet GM Tech

      Ctr  586.465.2222
    Warren, MI
    1-MaySundayPioneer Car Show $ Swap Meet St Joe County

      Fairgrounds

    574.674.6111
    South Bend, IN
    1-MaySunday46th Annual

    Car Show & Swap Meet

    New Lake County Fairgrounds 708.485.3633
    Grayslake, IL
    1-MaySunday5th Annual Walleye Festival Car Show 10  -3 PMFreeland, MI989.695.9980
    4-MayWednesday6th Annual Classic & Muscle Car Show McFadden Motors

      866.637.8558
    South Haven, MI
    7-MaySat Coldwater Swap Meet and Car Show  517-278-5367.Coldwater, MI
    8-MaySundaywww.coldwaterswapmeetandcarshow.com
    May 6 - 7Fri - SatStudebaker Open Car Show & Swap Meet at St Joe

      County Fairgrounds 269.208.1399
    South Bend, IN
    May 12  -May 15Thurs - SunR&M Auctions at Auburn

    http://auctionsamerica.com/events/event.cfm?SaleCode=AS11
    Auburn, IN
    14-MaySaturdayCarter Tire Annual Car ShowElkhart, IN
    15-MaySunday3rd Annual Dust Off at Gilmore's Museum

    gillmorecarmuseum.org
    Hickory Corners, MI
    19-MayThursdayGolling Buick GMC Cruise In  1491 S. Lapeer RdLake Orion, MI4 - 8 PM
    19-MayThursday2nd Annual Car Show Series  205 E Chicago Rd  517.424.6555Tecumseh, MI6 - 8 PM
    20-MayFriday2nd Canine Cruise Benefit at Westshore Mall  12331 James StHolland, MI6 - 9 PM
    21-MaySaturdayVarsity Ford Free Car Show I 94 at exit 172 10 AM to 4

      PM
    Ann Arbor, MI
    21-MaySaturdayJackson Rd Cruise   JRCruise.orgAnn Arbor, MI
    21-MaySaturday23rd Annual Wawasee Kiwanis Car Show   574.457.2401Syracuse, IN8 - 3 PM
    21-MaySaturdayMOPARS at the Air Zoo Museum  269.664.5595Kalamazoo, MI10 - 2 PM
    22-MaySunday24th Annual VW Festival Car Show  734.483.4444Ypsilanti, MI
    22-MaySunday2nd Annual Motorcycle Show & Swap Meet at the

      Fairgrounds

    269.628.2160
    Centreville, MI9 - 4 PM
    May 26 - 28Thurs - SatAmerican Truck Historical Show at the St Joe County

      Fairgrounds aths.org
    South Bend, IN
    May 27 - 29Fri - SunGathering of Classics

      rollingsculptures.org/Rolling_Sculptures_LLC/The_Event.html
    Auburn, IN
    28-MaySaturdayLane Automotive Open House Car CruiseWatervliet, MI
    28-MaySaturdayDixieland Market Place Cruise In Telegraph & Dixie

      Hwy
    Waterford, MI10 AM - 4 PM
    30-MayMondayClimax Founders Day Car Show & Parade at the

      Intermediate School 372 S Main
    Climax, MI9 - 2:30 PM
    June 3 - 4Frid - SatSoaring Eagle 9th Annual Cruise'n Car ShowMy Pleasant, MI
    4-JunSaturdayMetro Lincoln Mercury Car Show Cancer Fundraiser 32000

      Ford Rd
    Garden City, MI8 AM - 4 PM
    DATEDAYEVENTCITY/STATEREMARKS
    4-JunSaturdaySouth Haven Festival Of Cars (Downtown)  details to followSouth Haven, MI
    4-JunSaturday7th Annual Open House & Car Show  carsinc.comRochester Hills, MI
    4-JunSaturdayEastern MI Autofest Car Show & Auction I 69 &

      Van Dyke

    easternmichiganautofest.com
    Imlay City, MI
    5-JunSundayGratiot Auto Ctr Car Show Gratiot & 12

    Mile
    Roseville, MI8 AM - 4 PM
    5-JunSunday