HAPPY HOLIDAYS

  • hwolf_1
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 19, 2009
      We want to wish all the members a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year. We miss seeing all of you, but LOVE living in FL full time. It's supposed to be 75 degrees on Christmas - our kind of Winter!
      Hal & Pat Wolf
    • hwolf_1
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 21, 2010
        Hal & I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Blessed, Healthy New Year. We miss seeing you all!