Mendon 46th Car Show & Show Updates

  • Eula Cornish
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2009

      Good Evening Car Buddies,

      Well, the season began today. A huge success!
      I'm sure all of you who were at the 46th Mendon Dust Off today will agree.
      The weather was great, and so were the people.

      They ran out of the 450 dash plaques with in the first hour.  We would estimate there were 750+ cars in attendance. Lots of Midwest Kustoms and Rod Benders members were there.

      Janet & son Jeff Bricker were there and bought the 1950 yellow ford Little Darlin....Cliffs favorite car.
      It was nice to see it out on the road again.

      Clayton & Dorothy Stevens were there and brought their 1951 Ford Victoria black with gold scallops and the car is for sale if you are interested in a 51 Ford .
      See attached pictures.
      Richard Lyons & Bill Crotty, Jay Rantz, Gary Tilly and a numerous amount of other members were there enjoying the show.
      It was nice to see many of you there and renew old friendships; as well always,  meet new car people.
      We had our two youngest grandchildren with us so we had our hands full, but we had a great time,

      This Thursday, will be the first  Howe Cruise In, at the Towne Square Park in Howe, IN
      This Thursday will be the first cruise at the Essenhaus in
      Middlebury.  This week only, it will be held on the north side of the Inn and Conference Center.

      Next Sunday at the St Joseph County Fairgrounds there will be a very good Antique & Collectibles Market from 8:00 - 3:30.
      All collector cars, driver and passengers will be given free admission.

      Please also note on the list below that Coldwater is a two day event this year.
      Friday and Saturday.  New for 2009.

      Please don't forget the Club Picnic Saturday May 16
      In Marshal Michigan at Stuarts landing.

      We look forward to seeing all of you this Car Show season!.

      Eula & Harold
      Cell-269-779-6216
      Home-269-279-9096

      DATEDAY2009  EVENTSLOCATIONREMARKS
      4-MayMondayEmma Café Classic Car Cruisin  Molly 260.463.6841Topeka, IN6:00 - 8:30
      May 8- 9Fri - SatColdwater Car Show & Swap Meet (At the

            fairgrounds)
      Coldwater, MI8:00 - 6:00
      9-MaySaturdayEastern MI Autofest Car Show, Auction, Swap Meet

            (Fairgrounds)
      Imlay City, MI8:00 - 4:00
      15-MayFriday100th Anniversary of the Hudson Homecoming

          Cruise
      Shipshewana, IN5:00 - 9:00
      16-MaySaturday13th Annual Burn Survivor Car Truck & Bike

            Show
      Comstock Park, MI9:00 - 3:00
      16-MaySaturday19th Annual Riverfest Manor Benefit Car & Bike

            Show
      Jonesville, MI517.849.2151
      16-MaySaturdayCarter Tire ShowElkhart, IN12:00 - 3:30
      16-MaySaturday3rd Annual Lions Club Cruise In ( By the police station,

            N. Nottawa)
      Sturgis, MI2:00 - 6:00
      16-MaySaturdayJackson Road Cruise  jrcruise.orgAnn Arbor, MI9:30-4:30
      16-MaySaturdayWynwood Portage Classic Car Show 3100 Old Centre

            Ave  8 - 4 PM
      Portage, MI
      16-MaySaturday21st Annual Syracuse Kiwanis Care ShowSyracuse, IN8:00 - 3:00
      16-MaySaturdaySpring Fling ALL MOPAR Show, Lochmandy Motors

            574.249.0323
      Elkhart, IN9:00 - 3:00
      May 15 - 16Fri - SatHudson Homecoming Festival At The Shipshewana Town

            Center
      Shipshewana, IN260.768.3021
      17-MaySunday21st Annual Corvette Celebration Calhoun County

            Fairgrounds
      Marshall,

      MI
      8:00 - 3:00
      May 16 - 17thSat - SunMichigan Gas Petroleum & Advertising Swap

          Meet
      Fowlerville, MI
      22-MayFridayLane Automotive Cruise NightWatervliet, MI5:00 - ??
      23-MaySaturdayLane Automotive Car ShowWatervliet, MI9:00 - 3:00
      23-MaySaturdayDrifters Cancer Benefit Car Show (In the Wal*Mart

            parking lot)
      Battle Creek, MI10:00 - 3:00
      24-MaySundayFestival of Cars,

      Rochester Municipal Park (Lions Show)
      Rochester, MI8:00 - 6:00
      24-MaySundayKiller Rydz Auto & Bike Show  Grand Rapids, MI616.516.7252
      25-MayMondayClimax Memorial/Founders Day Car Show (Intermediate

            School)
      Climax, MI9:00 - 2:30
      25-MayMondayGobles Memorial Day Car Show  M-40 & Exchange

            269.628.4214
      Gobles, MI10:00 - 2:00
      May 28 - 31stThurs - SunSpring Auburn Kruse Auction ParkAuburn, IN
      May 29 - 30thFri - SatFun Run 2009 Downtown Escanaba

            krusinklassics.net/news.php
      Escanaba, MI
      30-MaySaturday2nd Revved About Cancer Car Show Kzoo County

            Fairgrounds
      Kalamazoo, MI3:00 - 6:00
      31-MaySundayPenguin Point Cruzin Car Show

      penguinpoint.com/cruzin
      Goshen, IN4:00 - 8:00
      1-JunMondayEmma Café Classic Car Cruisin  Molly 260.463.6841Topeka, IN6:00 - 8:30
      June 6 - 11thSat - ThursHot Rod Power TourVarious States
      6-JunSaturdayLakeshore Car Show (Sam's Club)Holland, MI616.399.9314
      6-JunSaturdaySouth Haven Downtown Car ShowSouth Haven, MI
      7-JunSundayCCCA Grand Experience At Gilmore MuseumHickory Corners, MI8:00 - 5 PM
      7-JunSundayPenguin Point Cruzin Car Show

      penguinpoint.com/cruzin
      Plymouth, IN4:00 - 8:00
      8-JunMondayHot Rod Power Tour Stop, St Joseph County

            Fairgrounds
      South Bend, IN
      9-JunTuesdayHot Rod Power Tour Stop at GM Tech CenterWarren, MI
      Jun 12 - 14thFri - Sun21st Good Guys Hot Rod Nationals (O'Reilly Raceway

            Park)
      Indianapolis, IN
      13-JunSaturday28th Annual Vicksburg Car ShowVicksburg, MI9:00 - 4:00
      13-JunSaturday21st Annual Widetrackers Dust OffDavisburg, MI
      13-JunSaturdayShipshe Classic Cruisers Downtown Cruise InShipshewana, IN3:30 - 8:00

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)