Midwest Kustoms Color Cruise

  • Eula Cornish
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008

      Hello Midwest Kustoms  Family,

      I trust you have all had a safe and fun filled end of summer Labor Day weekend!
      Overall Michigan has had a very blessed spring and summer experience in 2008.
      Especially compared to weather challenges in other parts of the country this season.
      So it's back to school for many kids this coming week, which is surely a sign
      that summer is nearing an end.
      But for those of you who are excited about getting a Taildragger and our Fall Color Cruise in October and everything that will be taking place in 2009.
      With that being said,
      We would like to announce our Midwest Kustoms Fall Color Cruise!

      WHERE: Wolf Lake Fish Hatchery in Mattawan, MI
      Very scenic with lots of wooded area, water and picnic tables to sit down. Lot's to look at in Tourist information Building, also bathroom facilities inside building.
      Free Tokens to feed the fish, Bass, Pike, Steelheads, Sturgeons over 6ft long, and Trout.
      Trails to hike on and lot's more.
      WHEN: Sunday October 12th 2008

      TIME 10:00am Till ????????????
      Than we will cruise back to Kalamazoo on 43 East and have dinner at Old Country Buffet
      located on 43 and on the left hand side of the road.
      Pay for our own Dinners

      Starting Point: 10:00 AM at Frankies Restaurant located on N. Main Three Rivers
      we will catch up to all of you at 38B exit or close by the Fish Hatchery
      We will cruise from Three Rivers up US 131 to exit right on 38B = 43 west towards South Haven....  Turn left on 43 West until you see the sign Wolf Lake Fish Hatchery sign or Fish Hatchery Road also known as 24270 County RD 652 turn Left on road, turn right in to Fish Hatchery

      If you are coming I-94 take the US 131 North Exit....

      "SPREAD THE WORD, this Email is the only communication"

      This is the very first Midwest Kustoms meeting for 2008
      Come out and discover what it really means to be a part of a Car Club that really cares about you!
      With our health problems subsiding and Eula retiring in January we look forward to bringing this Car Club
      back to where it use to be or better, and sending Taildraggers out in a timely mannor.
      Your Participation is needed.
      RSVP so we know how many will be joining the cruise
      There will be door prizes no need to bring any.....

      Whoever renders service to many puts himself in line for greatness--great
      wealth, great return, great satisfaction, great reputation, and great joy."

      Be Blessed!

      See you there!

      Eula & Harold Cornish
      Home Phone 269-756-1808

      Get thousands of games on your PC, your mobile phone, and the web with Windows®. Game with Windows