forward from J Garnsey-Dick Dean

  • hwolf_1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18 6:46 AM
      Our friend Dick Dean has passed away... and he will be greatly
      missed .... Dick is truly a legend in our industry... his talent was
      amazing ... he crafted wonderful cars beginning back in the days when
      only the most basic of tools were available and his famous "chops"
      became legendary ... Dick's influence on so many areas of our hobby
      was huge.... from those awesome Mercs to the cars he did for the
      movies and television...

      ..To us though Dick was more than a genius at building cars.... he
      was our friend... we last saw Dick with his boys at the Grand
      National Roadster show and he was just so happy to be there with his
      kids, amongst all of those great cars .... he was truly in hog heaven
      and could hardly get the grin off of his face... Our thoughts and
      prayers go out to Jeanne and the whole family.... we will let you all
      know of any plans. We have done many stories about Dick over the
      years...

      James H. Garnsey