Deeply Saddened (Cliff Bricker)

  • Eula Cornish
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2008
      Dear Club Members,
      We are deeply saddened to hear Club Member and Life Time Friend Cliff Bricker passed away Thurs. January 10th at 8:00 am
      Cliff had been sick for sometime and just couldn't get better.
      He loved his car's and car people and Rock & Roll Music.
      His favorite song was Maybe by the Chantels
      He will be greatly missed at all the car shows and cruise in's.
      Our deepest sympathy goes out to his sweet wife Janet and Son Jeff.

      Cliff's Viewing is at
      Rosenberg-Schipper Funeral Home
      807 East Chicago Road (US12)
      Sturgis, Michigan
      phone: 269.651.3284

      Visitation:
      Saturday 6-8 p.m.

      Sunday 1-4 p.m.

      Services are Monday: January 14, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.

      Please keep Janet and Jeff in your prayers....
      If you would like to send a card please do so.

      Janet Bricker
      3065 E 750 N
      Howe, Indiana 46746

      Thank You
      Eula & Harold Cornish

      P.S.
      If there are any knock down gorgeous Studebakers in
      Street Rod Heaven, Cliff will be at the wheel driving down the Street's Of Pure Gold. If you are sitting at a show and a cool breeze flies by, It will be Cliff checking in.
      May God Love and keep him forever!

      Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Get it now!