Update on our daughter Jaymie

  • Eula Cornish
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2007

      Good Morning Everyone,

      Just a little update on Jaymie,

      She has 21 more treatments of Chemo & 15 more Radiation treatments.
      At that time they will do more CT scans and MRI's and we will know what is next.
      Maybe we will get our miracle we have been praying for, "Cancer Free" thats what we pray for.

      She has lost all of her hair, her left arm and hand is very weak and can't hold onto anything.
      She has gained about 35 pounds from all of the steroids and other medications she takes,
      but Jaymie is very positive about the whole thing and laughs it off when she looks at her bald head.
      She says damn I look just like a man with my mom's face.
      She has took it a lot better than we thought she would.

      We have her 3 children and we take them to Ft Wayne to see her every weekend, they call her and talk to her every day  and she calls them because she misses them very much. We went and got her Saturday and brought her home for the weekend she doesn't have Radiation treatment Monday because it is a holliday and she will stay till Tuesday morning and she will get to see her 5 year old son Jaiden get on the school bus to go to Kindergarten.
      She cried last week because she didn't think she was going to get to see that happen.
      We told her it is a holliday and you can come home and take him to the bus and we will take pictures so you can look at them. That made her happy. 17 year old Vanessa will go to 11th grade this year, and Jasmine will be home with Grandpa.  Jaymie will have to go to Ft Wayne just as soon as the bus leaves so she can have ger Radiation teatment.
      Grandma will leave for U of M Hospital in Ann Arbor with Vic for his 6 month check up.
      This is just one Big Happy Family!

      Please keep Jaymie in your prayers, and thank you for all of your caring e-mails.

      God Bless you all!
      Eula & Harold Cornish

      Can you find the hidden words?� Take a break and play Seekadoo!