Sad news (Tom Underwood)

  • Eula Cornish
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      Dear Club Members,

      We got sad news about Tom Underwood.

      We lost club member Tom Underwood Fiday June 29th..

      Friday night while going to a car show, Tom's little 32 Pick-up's carburetor
      caught on fire and Tom grabbed a fire extinguisher and put the fire out.

      He fell on the ground turned blue and passed away, they think he had
      a heart attack, not ruling out the chemicals from the fire extinguisher
      could have caused it.

      How sad....

      Tom and Pam would have celebrated their 4th wedding anniversary Tuesday July 3rd

      Tom's viewing is today Sunday 5:00 p.m- 8:00 p.m.
      Monday 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
      The funeral is Monday at 11:00 a.m.

      Proctors Funeral Home
      Clinton, Michigan

      If you would like to send Pam a Sympathy card send it to.

      Pam Underwood
      12484 Burmiester RD.
      Manchester, Michigan 48158

      Harold & I will go to the viewing today...
      We bought a card & flowers on behalf of all the all Midwest Kustoms Club Members.

      Please send your condolances.

      Sencerily Yours

      Harold & Eula Cornish

      Make every IM count. Download Messenger and join the i�m Initiative now. It�s free.