Hey guys this is real info and not spam

  • LARRY P
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2007
      I found this site where you can advertise your cars and parts for $5.99
      and each ad you place enters you into a contest to win $5,000 and it is
      real I placed 4 ads last month and won. I still did not think it was
      real until they call and asked for my legal name and address. Well on
      Saturday (2-3-2007) I got my check in the mail. This is real guys and
      you can place a classified or auction ad and sell anything car related.
      I am going to place more ads as I clean out my garage with parts I did
      not use on my car project and these are good working new and
      refurbished parts.

      Check it out http://www.karkonnect.com