17th Annual Club Meeting and Lunch

  • Eula Cornish
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2007
      Dear Club Members,

      Starting out Fresh and new in 2007.

      One time only change in Club Meeting and Luncheon at Old Country Buffet.

      Portage - Kalamazoo, MI next to Target,   (same as always)

      Saturday February 24th at High Noon.

      Pay for your own lunch if you have not paid your 2007 donation of $20.00 to the club
      Lifetime members as well as yearly membershipsl

      Send your Donation of $20.00 by February10th  made out to

      Eula Cornish
      18330 M 60
      Three Rivers, MI 49093

      Our New Home Phone # 269-756-1808
      our new personal e-mail address

      Thank You!

      Eula & Harold Cornish

      Type your favorite song.� Get a customized station.� Try MSN Radio powered by Pandora.
    • Julia Underwood
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21, 2007
        Hi Eula, I would like to know if you want us to bring
        door prizes again this year. I think it works out
        great if each membership brings a door prize. Thank
        You for letting us know. See you there. Julia & Jim
        Underwood
        --- Eula Cornish <midwestkustoms@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------

        Dear Club Members,

        Starting out Fresh and new in 2007.

        One time only change in Club Meeting and Luncheon at
        Old Country Buffet.

        Portage - Kalamazoo, MI next to Target, (same as
        always)

        Saturday February 24th at High Noon.

        Pay for your own lunch if you have not paid your 2007
        donation of $20.00 to the club
        Lifetime members as well as yearly membershipsl

        Send your Donation of $20.00 by February10th made out

        Eula Cornish
        18330 M 60
        Three Rivers, MI 49093

        Our New Home Phone # 269-756-1808
        our new personal e-mail address
        e.cornish@...

        Thank You!

        Eula & Harold Cornish

        ---------------------------------
        Type your favorite song.  Get a customized station.
        Try MSN Radio powered by Pandora.

        Want to start your own business?
        Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
        http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index
      • Eula Cornish
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 22, 2007

          Hi Julia,

          It would be great if everyone would bring a door prize.

          It makes it more exciting, don't you think?

          We look forward to seeing everyone!

          Eula Cornish

          From: Julia Underwood <julia_underwood@...>
          To: midwestkustoms@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [Mid West Kustoms] 17th Annual Club Meeting and Lunch
          Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 18:42:01 -0800 (PST)

          --- Eula Cornish <midwestkustoms@ hotmail.com> wrote:

          ------------ --------- --------- ---

          Dear Club Members,

          Starting out Fresh and new in 2007.

          One time only change in Club Meeting and Luncheon at
          Old Country Buffet.

          Portage - Kalamazoo, MI next to Target, (same as
          always)

          Saturday February 24th at High Noon.

          Pay for your own lunch if you have not paid your 2007
          donation of $20.00 to the club
          Lifetime members as well as yearly membershipsl

          Send your Donation of $20.00 by February10th made out

          Eula Cornish
          18330 M 60
          Three Rivers, MI 49093

          Our New Home Phone # 269-756-1808
          our new personal e-mail address
          e.cornish@comcast. net

          Thank You!

          Eula & Harold Cornish

          Type your favorite song.  Get a customized station.
          Try MSN Radio powered by Pandora.

          Want to start your own business?
          Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
          http://smallbusines s.yahoo.com/ r-index

          Get in the mood for Valentine's Day. View photos, recipes and more on your Live.com page.