Change your career to car profession and you would do better than others

  • Unc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      Hi there
      A gynaecologist was getting tired of his job and decided to switch careers. He'd always enjoyed tinkering with engines, so he enrolled in a school for car mechanics.

      When the class ended, the students were given their final exam: strip a car engine completely and reassemble it in perfect working order. The gynaecologist did his best - and was amazed to find he scored 150%.

      "How could that be?" he asked. "Well," said the instructor, "I gave you 50% for taking the engine apart. Next, I gave you 50% for reassembling it - a really fantastic job. And then I gave you a 50% bonus for doing it all through the exhaust pipe."
      Regards
      Find the new and classic cars and car's accessories
      http://www.nthwheel.com/?aff=320