Happy New Year

  • Eula Cornish
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2005
      Please click on the link to bring on the NEW YEAR!

      Eula & Harold Cornish

      Shortcut to: http://web.icq.com/friendship/swf/0,,16961_rs,00.swf
    • Eula Cornish
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2013

        Happy New Year Everyone,
        I am home and recuperating fine from my total hip replacement.
        Shelby Klibenski asked me if I was ready to join Rocetball...LOL
        She sure knows how to cheer you up. Love That Girl...
        My home therapist is my one and only...Harold Cornish...He does a Great Job...
        We had a great Christmas here with our family.

        A message From Jamie Hall,
        So with the close of 2012 I ended an 8 year career selling paint. My good friend Rob Jowsay and I bought the body shop from Dunham Motor Sales in Angola. So with help from a lot of friends we open January 2nd under the new name of Autokraft Auto Body, God Bless everyone and Happy New Year!
        Good Luck Jamie! and Congratulations....

        I have some pictures I am going to send out later.
        We received a woderful gift from Alayna & Denny Summers
        Recognizing Harold & myself for all the hard work we have put into the club,trying to keep it going.
        Several other people had a hand in this and we will share that with you.
        This means a lot to us. Thank You!
        Thats all for today!
        As Always Buckle up for Safety!

        Eula & Harold Cornish