Club Breakfast & Color Cruise

  • Eula Cornish
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2004
      Good Morning Everyone,

      This Saturday October 16th is the club breakfast and color cruise.
      Breakfast at 10:00 a.m. Michigan time
      Everything furnished but if you would like to bring something that would be
      great.
      Email me back and let me know if you are coming so we have enough food.
      Or call me at 269-273-1222 if you are local
      or call me this one time toll free 877-536-0198 if you are out of our
      calling area.
      We are at 18330 M 60 Three Rivers, Michigan we live exactly 9 miles West
      from Hal & Pat Wolf's
      house in Mendon. We live by the airport in Three Rivers, between Mitchell
      street and Patterson.
      Hope to see you Saturday. Drive safely.
      Also the Taildragger is going out today.

      Eula Cornish