Ducktail Run - Gas City,Indiana

  • Eula Cornish
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2004
      Dear Club Members,

      Appologies for not sending out the Taildragger.

      It will go out Monday September 27, 2004 Right after the Ducktail.

      My health hasn't been to hot lately.

      Not making excuses and don't want you to feel sorry for me, the Taildragger
      is done, just thought we might as well wait a few more days and get all the
      info from the Ducktail. Hope that doesn't upset you and I promise to do
      better in the future.

      We will hopefully see you all in Gas City,Indiana at the Ducktail Run.

      Meeting Saturday at High Noon Indiana Time, watch for the Midwest Kustoms
      Tent.

      We have lot's to talk about and request your presence to vote.

      See you Saturday

      Harold & Eula Cornish