I'm still here.

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      Been awhile since I've said anything. But here goes. First of all
      I'm sorry for not being more active but hopefully things will pick up
      for me soon. I sent out a new Ambassador award last month and the
      article for it will be in the next Styleline. As soon as it comes out
      I'll post the info here. And yes, right across the bottom it says
      sponsored by MID WEST KUSTOMS. I've already got the next one set up
      and prepared to go.
      We went to Lancaster last weekend and I met a couple other members.
      One was a KKOA offical from PA. whose name escapes me right now. More
      people need top make this trip to Lancaster,Oh. It's a great town and
      the fairgrounds are great. If guys can drive from all over california
      to support the hobby what's holding you back? It is the Spectacular
      after all.
      I also want to thank all of you who support the KOA. I wasn't at
      South Bend but I've heard that you all were very helpful and
      supportive. I can't answer for others but I can speak for myself.
      THANK YOU!
      The Taildragger- I'll try to get some new pieces wrote soon. You all
      are doing a great job on it and all I can say is keep up the good
      work.