Cars for Sale

  • cinn_48158
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
      I have Three cars for sale if anyone is looking for a new project.
      Dont have the pics right now but will have shortly.
      they are
      '39 Plymouth Sedan
      '51 Chevy 4 door Sedan
      '65 Buick Electra 225 2 door Hardtop
      If you have any questions please feel free to email me or ask fight
      here.
      Hope its ok to post them here. Didnt know where else to do it.
      Cin
    • lowand77
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2002
        " Hope its ok to post them here. Didnt know where else to do it."

        Heck yeah, it's ok. We have a classified in the Taildragger so I
        don't see a problem with offering a few things some others here may
        want or need.

        Come to think of it I've got a set of 54 caddy caps I'd like to sell.